Making a Donation to the Library
If you see Make a Donation at the side (desktop computer or tablet) or bottom (phone) of the page, your library accepts credit card payments for donations. If you choose to donate, the donation must be at least $1.00. You do not have to have a library account to make a donation. To make a donation to the library by credit card:
- Select Make a Donation.
- Select Donate Now.The Donation form opens.
- Supply the required information in the fields marked by an asterisk (*). Unmarked fields are optional.
- You do not need a library account barcode number to make a donation, but you can enter it if you want the library to know that you made the donation. If you have a library account and you have already logged in, your barcode is filled in automatically.
- If you want the library to send a printed acknowledgement of your donation, select the acknowledgement/card option.
- Your library may offer the option of specifying a subject area for a title purchase.
- Select Next.
Your library may charge a processing fee for credit card payments. If so, you see a message. You can click or tap Accept and continue, or cancel your payment.
The Donation Payment form opens.
- Supply the required information in the fields marked by an asterisk (*). Unmarked fields are generally optional.
- If you want an email receipt for your donation, supply an email address.
- Although the option is not marked as required, your library may require a card security code for certain types of credit cards. Select Help by the Card Security Code box to locate this code on your credit card.
- Select Next. The Payment Verification form opens.
If the information is correct, select Submit Payment.
If you need to correct the information, select Previous to go back to the Payment form, then submit the payment again. When the payment is successfully submitted, a confirmation page is displayed.
- Select the printer icon to print the page for your records, or note the transaction details for your records.
- Select Back to Home Page.